“Throw at her, she is a sinner”; shouted the leader; “Stop him, He is about to Sin & will make us sinners” cried a Kid in the crowd
Follow me on twitter
- The Intoxicated Road
- The Night
- Sreesanth..? Really…? May be the ball is blocking the Eyeball…. Here is my take….
- The Biggest Mistake
- Jessie Hillel – A Voice that will make you want to be good
- A Step closer to life – Rhea turns 14
- Where did you bury our freedom of speech?
- Kumare – Finding Truth by Being a Fake
- When Dutt’s Butt is on the line; Will Lady Justice take a peek
- The Anti-Rape Bill Passed…. Now what…..
- The Italian Job on Indian stupidity or an Italian connection on Indian Soil
- It is always about
- Shane Koyczan….. for the bullied and beautiful
- Amanda Palmer and The Art of Asking
- Students should be taught to be Teachers
Career Change corruption Creativity Dream Education Facebook Failure Family Flash Fiction Flash Fiction Friday Free Verse fun Future God Gogyokha Happiness humor India Learning Life LinkedIn love Marketing Movie My Two Cents NetLife New Year Opinions Philosophy Poetry Product Management random Thoughts Relationship Responsibility Social Media Stories Story Stress Success TED Thought Truth Twiction Work